wedding!

SO, I know that it has been a while... but i'm incredibly busy.



It is hard to work 40 hours, keep up with classes and homework, AND plan a wedding. Not to mention keeping up with cleaning, housework, trying to finish the remodeling before wedding, and maintaining some form of sanity.


However, I decided to give some of the details of my wedding, just for fun.



Favors:
We are making Hershey Kisses Rose Bouquets. Yes, I am in the process of making hundreds of these and they arnt really that easy.








Cake: This is mostly what our cake will look like.... except with blue gumpaste flowers.



Table Decorations:
I don't have an actual picture of what ours will be, but it is using the submerged flower idea.























The colors of the flowers in the vases will be along these lines...







3 comments:

Heidi said...
February 14, 2009 at 6:59 PM

I love the cake! Very cool. and yeah, I don't think your Hershey bouquets look very easy...they look INCREDIBLY time consuming...yikes!

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2009 at 9:29 AM

its going to be so pretty bekah!!!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...
February 23, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Just 11 days now girlie! Can't beleive another one of my little sisters is soon to be wed... sigh...

love you!!!

Back to Home Back to Top fabulous life of a working woman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.