so, class is almost over. only a few more weeks...
I figure that i'll kind of go over the larger projects i'v done this semester... and share my work.
don't laugh. this stuff is hard.
I don't have time to post them all today, so i'll just go in order.
First project I did in class, was making a place for a rock.
as simple as that. handed some wire. told to find a rock, and make a place for it.
My concept was to make a place that only that rock could fit in. As if it were still in the earth, put the flat side up, and make the wire become the earth, its.... "home." So, here is the picture, but my professor lost the rock.... Seeing how it was a special place for that specific rock, I can't really put a new one in here. I know the photo isnt that great. Mostly becuase it's mounted on cardboard becuase a few weeks later we had to make a presentation board out of the process.

Next, we turned that wire place into a paper place. we were to build a place for the same rock usingthe same concept with only paper.
So, I made a similar place, one that could only fit that specific rock. I got a few sheets of paper wet, placed the rock in it and conformed the paper to the rock..... I blow dried the paper dry, till it because super stiff...... and when i pulled the rock out, it was perfectly shaped exactly like that rock.... Hard to tell from the picture... but pretty freaking bad ass.




0 comments:
Post a Comment