update!

My sister originally created the blog for me, so I decided to pimp it and bring it more towards my style... except it didn't work. I was trying to find a background/template of the Charles and Ray Eames Home... (which is one of my favorite homes... Google it and their work.. Amazing people) but no on had one! So for now this is what you get until I have more time to update it.

On to some ramblings about my life;

*Classes started back up last week. First day of studio they were already assigning us a project, models, and drawings to do. As soon as I complete that I'll post photos of it. We are designing the underhouse of a beach house. I its turning out to be kind of fun.

*Wedding plans are moving fast-ish. I am completely stressed about them, and don't know WHY some people put themselves through a year or more of this. I am getting SO EXCITED for the day though.

*We went and had engagement pictures taken yesterday. I might post some once we get them back. It was fun, yet..... not mostly because Nathan hates taking pictures, and to make it worse you have to endure through the photographer trying to explain to you how to pose. "Pose, but make your pose look like your not posing and natural." Hopefully they turn out good.

*My birthday was Saturday. It was very relaxing and I enjoyed myself.

*The house is coming along, very very slowly. It is so close to being completed. Just needs a few more lights, doors, trim, and master bathroom. I'm excited for the wedding planning to be over, and our money can then go into furniture, etc... My favorite place to shop right now is West Elm. They are very country/modern/contemporary all at the same time.

CIAO!

2 comments:

Heidi said...
January 19, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Happy birthday! Thanks for getting me back in the loop!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...
January 19, 2009 at 11:37 AM

This is looking more like you. lol...

House is looks good!

Yah I know people who plan for years are CRAZY! I wouldn't have done it ANY other way... 3 1/2 months was long enough LOL!

Can't WAIT to see what you decorate with! :-D

And poor Nathan is gonna have more photos done in his LIFE at the wedding hehehe!

Back to Home Back to Top fabulous life of a working woman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.