it's friday!

I woke up this morning, and was positive that I could sleep in. I had fully convinced myself... in a dream? in my sleep?? that it was Saturday morning.... I was so incredibly excited! You have noooo idea. I wouldn't have to drag myself out of bed into the cold.... fight with the traffic to get to class in time before she counted me absent, then continue on to work.... I was falling back asleep, and the horrible news flash hit me. That it was actually Friday and thanks to my stupidness I was about to be late! Good start to the morning...........

I thought about dressing up today in a costume for class but realized that I couldn't really show up at work dressed like a cat, or Wonder Woman. I was however greeted by a professor dressed like a punk/goth... witch??

I am praying and hoping that some reps will send us Halloween candy and cookies. They generally shower us with gifts on holidays to bribe us to spec their products...
So far the only thing in the break room is apples.......................... yay.

Today is going sooo slow...... I am fairly excited about tonight. The baby & I are going out to dinner, and to see the new movie W... hopefully its as funny as it looks.

I (being the wonderful citizen that I am)... voted on wed.!
I did have to go through a hassle to try to switch my registration in time, so that I didn't have to take a full day off of work to drive an hour to vote.
I was kind of dreading going.... From all the stories and drama I had heard, I was expecting there to be an hour + line and voting to be some kind of crazy hassle....But after it all was said and done, I spent about 5 minutes in line, about 2 seconds clicking the name of our future president.... and before I knew it. I voted.
Honestly it was kind of a let down. Maybe I will feel the excitement watching the votes get tallied up on election day.... but right now I just feel like it was kind of lame. The highlight of my trip was that I got a sticker which found a place on the back of my phone. It simply says "I Voted!"
yay. me.


CIAO!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
October 31, 2008 at 9:46 AM

erm thats why i really wait for election day to vote, so much more exciting.

Back to Home Back to Top fabulous life of a working woman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.